Saturday, June 18, 2005

Dear All, I have received conformation that an article of mine called 'Who is Tenzin Tsundue?',has been published in the Tibetan World Magazine.This is my first published article,so I am very excited.I would like to thank my friend Chime Tenzin,who read this article,and sent it to the magazine.I would also like to think Mr.Tenzin Wangchuk,Editorial Board member of the magazine,who thought my article worthy of publication and has allowed it to be published without any deletion or censoring dispite of some provocative statements about the Chinese Goverment. I thank all of you,who have been reading my blog for your support.The above mentioned article can be found in the April Archives in my blog,for those of you who have not read it.For most of you who seem to think I am a blind supporter of the Left,this article may help change that perception.I have decided that all my articles,if and when they get published in the future, will be written under my orginal name which is Ramana Siddharth and not R.S.Siddhartha(which is the name in my school and college certificates). Thanks, Yours Sincearly, Ramana Siddharth

4 comments:

Narayanan Venkitu said...

Congratulations.! This small step for you...hopefully will be a Giant leap for manking ( Thanks Mr.Armstrong)

tt_giant said...

Congrats man. All the best.

Kanishkaa said...

Good man! Do send us the link to the article in the magazine,if it's on the web.it's a spl feeling seeing it in print.

Anonymous said...

I too congratulate you ! It is a great feeling when one sees one's work in print !